The AI service for the health sector is aimed at: 🔗
- Institutions such as university clinics and hospitals, health insurance companies, associations of statutory health insurance physicians, medical research institutions.
- SMEs and start-ups from the biotech, pharmaceutical, medical technology and digital healthcare sectors.
Possible Applications in the health sector: 🔗
- Novel diagnostic tools from intelligent imaging techniques.
- Omics data analysis for the identification of relevant gene markers for the diagnosis and therapy of diseases.
- Clinical decision support.
- Care of patients in rural areas (e.g. via AI-supported telemedicine).
of AI-driven applications in the health sector that have been developed in the KISSKI consortium: